We would like to be your “go to” organization for conservation questions! And we try to share with you some of the latest information on a variety of conservation topics and grant opportunities. From workshops and volunteer days, to newsletters and landowner specific outreach, we recognize that conservation is a community effort.
We are always excited to involve our community members. If you would like to learn more about how you can be involved or have a workshop suggestion, please contact us!
Current and past topics have included:
- Stream buffer outreach and planting
- Forest Connectivity and Management Options
- Wetlands Education and Outreach
- Invasive Species Volunteer Days
- Sugarbush Forest Management